Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip. Specialties: Serving Cajun style boiling crawfish, crabs, shrimp, clam and lobster, and much more! Imitation crab is a seafood product made from surimi, or Asian fish paste, and is often known as Krab in the United States. Krab is sold in chunks or sticks and is usually found in the fresh seafood section of most grocery stores.
Also serves many fried favorites like shrimp and fish. It's one of several new crab restaurants that have popped up in the area. Hot Crab Dip makes the perfect party appetizer. You can cook Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip
- It’s 1/2 pound of fresh asparagus (usually half a bunch), tough ends snapped off, cut into 1/4" pieces.
- Prepare 8 oz of surimi/imitation crab, shredded or chopped into small 1/4"-ish chunks (if frozen, thaw and squeeze out all excess water).
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or whatever melty cheese you have on hand).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese brought to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of small clove garlic, grated (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, not garlic salt).
- It’s of zest of 1/2 a lemon.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic salt until smooth. Fold crab meat into the mixture. Krab Hut is seafood and bar restaurant. We have specialty sauces, herbs and seasonings that will enhances your seafood experience along with divinely prepared alaskan king crab, lobster, crawfish, snow crab, blue crab, mussels, clam, jumbo shrimp, oyster and much more.
Hot Krab & Asparagus Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Pan-roast the asparagus and lightly salt (about 1/8 teaspoon). Put 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in pan, preheat to medium high, and roast for about 10 minutes, re-distributing the asparagus once or twice. Asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a spoon or fork to thoroughly combine. Make sure you break down all the chunks of cream cheese..
- Place mixture in a small baking dish (roughly 5"x 8")..
- Bake for 30 minutes, and serve with crackers or crusty bread..
- Enjoy! :).
Krab Hut is seafood and bar restaurant. We have specialty sauces, herbs and seasonings that will enhances your seafood experience along with divinely prepared alaskan king crab, lobster, crawfish, snow crab, blue crab, mussels, clam, jumbo shrimp, oyster and much more. Spongebob was mopping the green wooden floors while Squidward was reading a purple book with a secret magazine hidden behind the book. Squidward was horny, with his squid penis hard. Recently one of The Littles asked me in his inquisitive manner this age-old question: How do they make string cheese so stringy?