Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf. Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients. Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional) In a large bowl, stir together ground sirloin, garlic, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, tomato paste, and steak seasoning until well combined.
In a small saucepan, combine … Wrap the loaf, and secure the bacon. Directions Place bacon on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. But lets be real, meatloaf can be a little boring at times. You can have Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of standard package of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heinz Sriracha Ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of whole sweet yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
A way to take your meatloaf recipe to the next level is to stuff it. Want to to take your meatloaf to yet another level, wrap it in bacon using the bacon weave. Brush the loaf with the glaze, then arrange bacon slices over the loaf, overlapping them slightly and tucking them under to prevent curling. Combine the sirloin, egg, milk, crushed crackers, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt and mix together until well combined.
Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf step by step
- Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients..
- Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover..
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional).
Spray a muffin tin with canola or olive oil spray. Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Meatloaf is practically synonymous with American cuisine and belongs in every cook's repertoire. A traditional meatloaf recipe is made with seasoned ground beef combined with egg and bread or cracker crumbs as a binder, then shaped into a loaf and baked. Add the milk and bread mixture, ground sirloin, ground pork, eggs, parsley, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Combine well using your hands or a rubber scraper.