Bacon wrapped asparagus. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. bacon wrapped asparagus. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Directions Place asparagus on a sheet of waxed paper; coat with cooking spray.
Season the asparagus with black pepper. To grill, place bundles on hot grill and cover. Toss asparagus with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. You can cook Bacon wrapped asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped asparagus
- It’s 3-4 stalks of asparagus.
- It’s of Bacon strips honey cured.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt andd pepper.
Place bundles on a wire rack set inside an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed. Lay on a cookie sheet with sides.
Bacon wrapped asparagus instructions
- Cut into half the aparagus.
- Cut into half the bacon strips.
- Wrap the asparagus with bacon.
- Baste the baking pan or dish with olive oil.
- Place the bacon wrap asparagus into the baking pan or dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. (Optional) shredded cheese chedar or quickmelt cheese..
- Set oven to 350f. Baked for 5 min..
- Add some garnish. Ready to serve. Cook with love!.
Wrap each bacon strip tightly around an asparagus stalk, only slightly overlapping the bacon on each stalk (it will shrink during cooking, creating a "striped" pattern). Place seam side down onto the wire rack. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and top with a cooling rack. Prepare asparagus: Carefully wrap a piece of bacon around an asparagus spear in a spiral. Bacon wrapped Asparagus are the perfect bundles of flavor.