Brown sugar cajun Salmon.
You can cook Brown sugar cajun Salmon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar cajun Salmon
- Prepare 2-4 of salmon fillets, skinless, 6-8oz each.
- Prepare 4 T of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Brown sugar cajun Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Mix brown sugar and cayenne in a small bowl. Lightly S&P both sides of salmon pieces. Put a heaping tablespoon of brown sugar mixture on each piece of salmon and evenly coat..
- Place salmon on a cooking spray coated baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes and take out of oven and let rest for a few minutes. Enjoy!.