Mississippi Pot Roast. With the rise of the keto diet, Mississippi pot roast is making the internet rounds once again. The dish is very low in carbs, so it's a great option for anyone keeping. Mississippi pot roast is easy to make in the slow cooker with chuck roast, ranch dressing, au jus gravy mix, and pepperoncini peppers.
A Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is a perfect comfort food meal. Rich beef flavor with a hint of spice that makes it ideal for family dinners is going to wow your tastebuds. This classic Sunday dinner recipe is now a family favorite. You can have Mississippi Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- Prepare 3-5 pound of chuck roast.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- Prepare 1 packet of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 8-10 of pepperoncini peppers.
- You need 1/2 c. of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup).
Pot roast is cooked with ranch dressing, au jus mix, and pepperoncini peppers in this easy slow cooker Mississippi roast recipe. Mississippi Roast is usually made by placing a chuck roast in a crock pot or slow cooker. You'll cook it beneath some butter, a package of ranch dressing mix, another package of "au jus" gravy mix and a handful of pepperoncini peppers. Place roast in the pot of a slow cooker.
Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.
Pour beef broth around the roast, then sprinkle with seasoning mix, top with butter, and scatter pepperoncini over and around the roast. The roast was a hit, and so it became a regular part of the Chapman's rotating dinner menu. After Chapman's recipe showed up in a church cookbook, it began making its way around the internet, dubbed "Mississippi Roast" or "Mississippi Pot Roast" by bloggers and food enthusiasts who couldn't get enough of the flavorful one-pot meal. Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are going to fall in love with this!