Corned Beef Casserole. DIRECTIONS Combine the sour cream, sauerkraut, onion (if using) and garlic. Fold the beef into the other ingredients. Pour the beef and pasta mixture into the buttered dish.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Toss the breadcrumbs with the melted butter to coat thoroughly and sprinkle over the casserole. In a bowl, combine the condensed soup, chopped onion, and dry mustard. You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 200 gr of corned beef.
- You need 1 of potato, peeled, boiled, then mashed.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 gram of cheddar, grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s of Butter.
Lightly sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper over the casserole. Spoon remaining potatoes over top; spread gently. Cook noodles until tender and drain. In large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, mustard and cayenne pepper.
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Add eggs to corned beef, stir until well combined..
- Add mashed potato and milk to corned beef batter..
- Line a casserole dish with butter. Peel and cut onion, line the pieces on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add the batter to the dish. Top with grated cheddar..
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until done. Cool slightly, and slice..
Alternate ingredients (layer) in a buttered casserole. (Top with buttered crumbs). This EASY Reuben Casserole recipe is made with tender corned beef, tangy sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese, dressing and rye bread for a simple twist on a favorite diner classic. When I have a sandwich craving, it's usually for a Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich. Then add the rest of the ingredient's together. One of the most delicious recipes for leftover corned beef is this easy Corned Beef Casserole.