Baked Salmon (keto friendly). Salmon is already packed with healthy fats, but we made it even more Keto-friendly with butter and Parmesan. Place this keto platter on the table and watch the crowd go gaga for lemony salmon! And to guild the lily, there's lemon butter too.
Keto salmon recipe is a very tasty and healthy type of fish. Salmon is used in many diets, even in the ketogenic diet. This baked salmon recipe uses dry aromatic herbs because of their stronger scent. You can have Baked Salmon (keto friendly) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- You need 2 lbs of salmon.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need of Drizzle Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Thyme/ basil/rosemary (fresh would be even better).
Fresh herbs have a weaker scent, thus you will want to use more of them. To make this dish, you'll need to pick up some yuzu which is Sprinkle chopped green onions, Toasted Sesame Seeds and drizzle sauce on top. Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Japanese Baked Salmon Belly! Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe!
Baked Salmon (keto friendly) instructions
- Heat oven to 375°. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Add garlic. Cut lemon into slices and add slices on top of salmon (as many slices as you desire)..
- Wrap salmon in foil and place in oven. Let cook for 20-30 minutes..
It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. Answer: Salmon is a great keto food, even in large quantities. Whether you want smoked salmon for brunch Salmon itself has no carbs, but be careful when you prepare it. If you pan-fry or bake salmon, use extra virgin olive oil or real butter with sugar-free seasonings. Salmon is the healthiest fish on the planet.