BBQ Chicken Pizza.
You can cook BBQ Chicken Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 packages of of frozen pizza dough.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 of Red Onions.
- You need 1 of Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
BBQ Chicken Pizza instructions
- Make sure the pizza dough is thawed out and ready to be formed to a pizza stone. Lightly flour the pizza stone and stretch dough to desired size. Preheat the oven to 375°F. (Ovens will vary).
- While the dough is resting, saute cut up chicken breasts in a teaspoon of oil. Add garlic and any other seasonings you prefer. In a smaller pan, saute the sliced red onion in butter until desired tenderness..
- If dough needs to be stretched a bit more, do so. When dough is at desired thickness and size, spread 3/4 of the bottle of BBQ sauce onto the dough..
- Top sauce with chicken and then the onions. Cover with Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes. If not to desired doneness, continue backing and checking every 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over top of pizza..