Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. ham roll ups with asparagus. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
Asparagus Ham Roll-Ups Havarti cheese, asparagus and red peppers make these tasty roll-ups ideal for a spring celebration. Flatten and dry the ham slices. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. You can have Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus
- It’s 1 lb of Black Forest ham sliced thin.
- You need 16 oz. of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need of Fresh Asparagus.
Roll tightly and place seam side down in a medium baking dish. Pat each ham slice to dry up any liquid that might be on it. … Spread each ham slice with a thin layer of cream cheese. Be sure to spread it to the edges. … Place a piece of Asparagus on one edge of the ham. … Roll it up tight. … The cream cheese acts like a glue to seal the edge closed. … You could also place the asparagus the long. Fresh asparagus and thinly sliced ham get wrapped up in Pillsbury™ crescent rolls with Boursin™ cheese for a showstopping side dish you'll want to make again and again.
Ham Roll Ups with Asparagus step by step
- Lay out 2 slices of ham and pat dry with paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese over ham.
- Place 2 stalks of Asparagus in opposite directions across ham cutting off ends.
- Roll up and place on stoneware cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Each bundle gets sprinkled with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese before baking for a perfectly crispy finish. Spread each side of ham with mustard. Roll these up and place seam side down in casserole dish. Melt butter in med size saucepan. In a large bowl, toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.