Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus. Chefs Plate delivers fresh ingredients & simple recipes right to your door every week. Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus.
Fresh, fast, and fragrant with garlic. Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice. Stir asparagus to coat them into the sauce and squeeze half of a lemon over the top of the grilled shrimp and asparagus. You can have Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- It’s 1 pound of raw peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s of Asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic minced.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
Remove grilled shrimp and asparagus from heat, garnish with parsley, lemon slices, and red crushed chili pepper if you like. Serve your garlic butter shrimp with asparagus immediately, enjoy! Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you cook it.
Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus instructions
- Line large cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Toss Asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast Asparagus mixture at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- While cooking Asparagus, mix raw shrimp with 2 tbls of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh parsley (all to taste) then add 2 tbls of melted butter and let marinate until Asparagus is done..
- Add shrimp mixture to other side of the pan. Cover shrimp and Asparagus with 1 tbls of melted butter..
- Put back in oven and roast 6 minutes (until Shrimp is opaque).
- Take out and drizzle with lemon juice (to your liking).
- Serve over pasta or rice, or eat as is..
Ingredients of Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus. Melt remaining butter in skillet and add shrimp, garlic, lemon slices, and season with salt. Remove from heat and quickly stir in asparagus and shallots, lemon juice, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper as needed and serve. Butter meat and asparagus flavored with lemon juice and garlic.