Quick sauté: Asparagus 爆炒芦笋. Asparagus, officially known as Asparagus officinalis, is a member of the lily family. This popular vegetable comes in a variety of colors, including green, white and purple. Some ideas: Sauté some asparagus tips for a tasty omelet.
You can cook Quick sauté: Asparagus 爆炒芦笋 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick sauté: Asparagus 爆炒芦笋
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus (tough bottom removed).
- You need 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of baby bell peppers.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of Olives (optional).
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Quick sauté: Asparagus 爆炒芦笋 step by step
- Rinse Asparagus in running water. Snap off bottom tough part by hands. Cut them into inch length and set aside..
- Heat up a cast iron wok while preparing vegetables. Slice onion, baby bell peppers and Olives. Mince garlic ad well..
- Add 1 Tsp of Olive oil into hot wok. Immediately add minced garlic and sliced Olives..
- Then add sliced onion and bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper. If you like gram masala, add a pinch at this point..
- Sauté for a minute in medium heat before adding Asparagus. Season again with salt and pepper. Add a little wine if you see the bottom start to stick..
- Sauté another half minutes until Asparagus is done. Taste and adjust seasoning..