Asparagus soup. Add asparagus, vegetable broth, garlic powder and white pepper. Asparagus Cheese Soup Thyme has a sweet, savory flavor that really enhances a variety of dishes, including this. Creamy Ham and Asparagus Soup Like most country cooks, I often bake a large ham so that I can use.
Bring the mixture to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Add the asparagus and simmer until. Add the vermouth and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. You can cook Asparagus soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus soup
- Prepare 200 g of asparagus, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato, chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbs of butter.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of miso paste.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Croutons, if desired.
Asparagus Soup with Lemon Creme Fraiche. A fresh and easy asparagus soup, pureed until it's smooth, is a definite winner. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Process the mixture in a blender to puree the vegetables.
Asparagus soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pot, put all vegetables and stir fry for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the water, make it to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Purée #3 in a blender, put it back to the pot, add the milk, and simmer on low heat until it gets warm..
- Place the miso paste into a ladle, add a little soup and whisk until smooth. Then add to the soup and stir. Salt to taste. Ladle into bowls. Top with croutons if desired..
In a heavy pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add the chopped asparagus to the pot, along with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Purée the soup with a hand-held immersion blender until smooth and creamy. A fresh and easy asparagus soup in a base of stock, cream, and onion, seasoned with thyme and dry vermouth. Photography Credit: Elise Bauer When spring arrives and asparagus are in season, they are hard to resist, right?