Ground turkey nacho bake. In a large bowl combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. See recipes for Ground turkey nacho bake too. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to ground turkey nacho bake recipe.
Break up the ground turkey as it cooks. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The Best Ground Turkey Nachos Recipes on Yummly You can cook Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- You need 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of optional salsa on the side.
Turkey & Black Bean Super Nachos, Turkey & Black Bean Nachos, Ground Turkey Nachos. In large bowl, combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips. Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips and cheese. In a large bowl, combine turkey and taco seasoning; sprinkle over bean mixture.
Ground turkey nacho bake step by step
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Add in ground turkey, breaking up with a large wooden spoon. Warm oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring and breaking up meat. Ground turkey is a low-fat, healthy alternative to ground beef.