Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti. Add onion powder,garlic powder,black pepper, red wine, Sugar cut the acid down in the sauce. This Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is made with ground turkey and whole wheat pasta. The pasta cooks right in the slow cooker so it soaks up the delicious flavor of the sauce!
Break ground turkey into chunks and add to the sauce. Tap down the turkey chunks so they are partially covered in the sauce, but do not stir or break up the turkey chunks. This pasta bake combines ground turkey and staple ingredients of a mediterranean diet into one hearty, healthy meal. You can have Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti
- You need 1 packages of whole wheat spaghetti 3.25 oz.
- You need 2 can of Hunts pasta sauce 2 cans 24 0z.
- You need 1/2 of Bell pepper( dice).
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lawyr's seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cook ground turkey in a skillet until it's golden brown. Add onions and garlic, then mix with diced tomatoes, cannellini beans, olives, chopped kale and whole wheat pasta. Slow-Cooker Turkey Pesto Lasagna My cheesy, noodle-y lasagna makes any slow-cooker skeptic a believer. It's easy to prep while my kids nap, and dinner's ready when their dad walks in the door at night.
Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti instructions
- Use slow cooker , turn on high add 2 cans of hunts spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker, start your ground turkey in a saucepan cook till done, Add ground turkey to the slow cooker with . Add onion powder,garlic powder,black pepper, red wine, Sugar cut the acid down in the sauce. Dice onion, dice bell pepper, minced garlic ,chopped basil, minced rosemary, Saute with Olive oil in a saucepan add to sauce.Let the sauce slow cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. Until done after 3 hours start to boil spaghetti noodles for 9 to 11 minutes. When noodles are done boiling drain, rinse in colander add spaghetti to the sauce add your favorite cheeses. Simmering for 15 minutes..
- Garlic bread ,green salad.
Once the pasta is tender, sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top. Yes, you can cook pasta in a slow cooker. I would not recommend cooking pasta on it's own in the slow cooker though. A slow cooker is one of the handiest appliances and biggest time savers to have in the kitchen. Pile in chopped vegetables, add prepped meat and seasoning, and in a few hours, a week's worth of.