Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs. Combine Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce with grape jelly in crock pot. Add frozen meatballs to mixture and stir until evenly coated. Sauce will be simmering and meatballs will be heated throughout when done Combine the grape jelly and BBQ sauce in a small bowl or in the base of your slow cooker.
Combine Currant jelly, Dried Minced Onion, & Barbecue sauce in Crockpot pot & stir well. Add frozen meatballs and stir so Heritage Italian Meatballs are coated in sauce. Place meatballs in bowl of a slow cooker and pour bbq sauce, grape jelly, and sriracha over. You can have Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of saracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare of Sauce——-.
- Prepare 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
Add BBQ sauce and grape jelly to pot – stir well to combine. Add meatballs to the mix – stir to fully coat with sauce. Once sauce begins to boil, lower heat. Find out how grape jelly makes Slow-Cooker BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs extra special!
Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
Try these sweet, tangy grape jelly meatballs and it'll all make sense. Combine both the grape jelly and the barbecue sauce in the crock pot. Once both ingredients are fully incorporate, drop the frozen meatballs in the crock pot. You don't need to thaw the meatballs before putting them in the crock pot. The chili sauce and grape jelly in this meatball recipe create a tangy barbecue-style sauce while they cook.